Dry white wine, pale yellow colour with enchanting reflexes of green, made with 100% Vermentino grapes.
- Bouquet: intense, slightly silken, with hints of herbs, wild flowers, aniseed, broom
- Taste: dry, delicate, pleasing, continuous with slight bitterness at the end, light aroma of honey
- Alcoholic Grading: 11.5%-13.5%
- Acidity: 5-6 per thousand
- Goes with: all fish-based dishes, seafood hors-d'oevres, stuffed vegetables, Ligurian first courses, ravioli with creamed walnut sauce, lasagne al pesto; excellent as an aperitif
- Serving temperature: 10°-12°