Dry red wine, fragrant,bright clear ruby colour, produced with 100% ROSSESE DI CAMPOCHIESA grapes exclusively in the Ligurian Ponente Riviera.
- Bouquet: intense, rich in perfumes, hints of wild berries
- Taste: dry, warm, round; aromas of raspberry, strawberry, red rose
- Alcoholic Grading: 11.5%-13.5%
- Acidity: 5-6 per thousand
- Goes with: ideal with stuffed vegetables, soups, rabbit Ligurian style, white and red meats, also excellent with sauced fish dishes
- Serving temperature: room temperature in winter; excellent at 10°-12° in summer