Oro di Aleramo
White raisin wine produced with 100% pigato grapes; according to ancient tradition the grapes are left to ripen on the vine, caressed by the sun and sea breeze. There follows a gentle squeezing with a wooden press, natural fermentation in barrels for about 9 months and ageing over the next 2 years.
- Aspect: intense pale yellow, warm golden reflections
- Bouquet: intense, hints of camomile, honey, vanilla, rose
- Taste: full, warm, round, sweetly pleasing at the beginning, dry and clean at the end
- Alcoholic Grading: 14%-16%
- Goes with: wine for thought, ideal to try with mature cheeses or pickles, with all kinds of desserts
- Serving temperature: 10°-12°